Systems Engineer SE2/SE3 - Mid to Senior LevelApply Now
Stryke Infotech is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
What You’ll Get to Do:
Stryke Infotech has an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Systems Engineer (SE) in the Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD area. As a Systems Engineer, you will be working on a Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance (SETA) contract. We will also use your experience with high-level data modeling, architectural design, system design documentation and records management.
- TS/SCI w/ CI or FS POLY desired
- Ten (10) to Twenty (20) years' of experience as a Systems Engineer on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Assurance, Mathematics, Cybersecurity, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five years of additional System Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- PMP, CISSP, INCOSE ASEP, CSEP or ESEP Certifications are preferred but not required
- Demonstrated experience in planning and performing Systems Engineering efforts is required
- System design review experience (SDD, PDR, CDR, etc.)
- Technical writing with a focus on SE documentation
What we can offer you:
- Our employees value the flexibility at Stryke Infotech that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are people-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 6 years, the principles of Stryke Infotech unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Meade US-Annapolis Junction, MD
Stryke Infotech employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At Stryke Infotech, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. Stryke Infotech is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. Stryke Infotech is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Systems Engineering: 10 years (Required)
- Top Secret (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations