Information Systems Security Engineer - ISSE (All Levels)Apply Now
Stryke Infotech is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
What You’ll Get to Do:
Stryke Infotech has an exciting opportunity for the security professionals to join our team as an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) in the Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD area. As an Information Systems Security Engineer, you will be facilitating sub-projects as they go through the Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation life cycle. The right candidate will be supporting the periodic and aperiodic system security scans as required by policy and the RMF.
You will validate and verify system security requirement definitions and analyze system security architecture and designs. You will use your Information Systems Security Engineer experience to perform technical security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, and then be able to recommend mitigation strategies for those that do not comply with established Information Assurance (IA) standards.
- TS/SCI w/ CI or FS POLY desired
- Five (5) to Fourteen (14) years' experience in security engineering on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, Cybersecurity, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Have an understanding of Networks, VPNs, Firewalls and Windows/Linux device configurations.
- CISSP, GCIH, CISA or CASP Certification is required for Senior level positions.
- Tenable Nessus/ACAS Scanning experience is desired
- Four (4) years of security engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
What we can offer you:
- Our employees value the flexibility at Stryke Infotech that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are people-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 5 years, the principles of Stryke Infotech's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Fort Meade US-Annapolis Junction, MD
Stryke Infotech employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At Stryke Infotech, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. Stryke Infotech is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. Stryke Infotech is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Information Security: 5 years (Required)
- CISSP (Required)
- Top Secret (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations